The Vibratory Disc Mill RS 300 is suitable for the extremely quick, loss-free and reproducible grinding of medium-hard, brittle and fibrous materials to analytical fineness. It is possible to process 1, 2, 3 or 4 samples simultaneously. Thanks to the robust universal drive shaft, which sets the grinding jar into a 3-D motion, this mill accepts grinding set weights of up to 30 kg. The closed grinding system guarantees complete processing of the sample.
Just like the RS 200, the RS 300 with its robust design has proven to be ideally suitable for applications in geology, mineralogy, metallurgy, as well as in the building materials sector (cement) and in power plants.
Due to the high end fineness and speed, the Vibratory Disc Mills are the perfect choice when it comes to preparing samples for spectral analysis.
Cement, Cement Clinker, Ceramics, Coal, Coke, Concrete, Corundum, Electronic Components, Glass, Metal Oxides, Minerals, Ores, Plant Materials, Silicates, Slag, Soils…
- Reproducible results and homogeneous samples thanks to universal drive shaft (3D vibration of grinding sets)
- Speed: 912 min-1
- Short grinding times
- Autoreverse function (left/right rotation)
- Programmable interval function (start/ stop automatic)
- Wide range of materials for contamination-free grinding
- Grinding jar volumes from 100 ml up to 2,000 ml
- Closed and noise-insulated grinding chamber
- Pneumatic grinding-jar clamping (with air-pressure) for convenient and safe handling
- Additional security feature: mill only starts if the pneumatic pressure is correct
- Optional Autolifter for ergonomic lifting of heavy grinding sets
The vibratory disc mill comminutes by impact and friction. The grinding set is firmly attached to the vibration plate with a pneumatic quick clamping device. The plate with the grinding set is subjected to 3-D vibrations.
The sample is crushed by extreme pressure, impact and friction generated by centrifugal forces acting on the grinding rings in the dish.The vibrations are produced by a frequency controlled 2.2 kW 3-phase motor.
|Applications:||Size Reduction, Mixing, Triturating|
|Field of Application:||Construction Materials, Environment / Recycling, Geology / Metallurgy, Glass / Ceramics|
|Feed Material:||Medium-hard, hard, brittle, fibrous|
|Size Reduction Principle:||Pressure, friction|
|Material Feed Size:||< 20 mm|
|Final Fineness:||< 20 µm|
|Batch Size / Feed Quantity:||35 – 2,000 ml|
|Speed at 50 Hz (60 Hz):||912 min-1|
|Material of Grinding Tools:||Chrome Steel, Hardened Steel, Tungsten Carbide, Zirconium Oxide, Steel 1.1740 (for heavy-metal free grinding)|
|Grinding Jar Sizes:||100 ml / 800 ml / 1,000 ml / 2,000 ml|
|Setting of Grinding Time:||Digital, 00:00 to 59:59|
|Drive Power:||2.2 kW|
|Electrical Supply Data:||Different Voltages|
|Protection Code:||IP 40|
|W x H x D Closed:||1150 x 1400 x 810 mm|
|Net Weight:||~ 415 kg (without grinding set)|