The analytical sieve shaker AS 450 control is used in research & development, quality control of raw materials, interim and finished products as well as in production monitoring. The controllable electromagnetic drive offers an optimal adaption for every product. Sharp fractions are obtainable even after very short sieving times.
With the sieve shaker AS 450 control RETSCH have designed their first sieve shaker for 400 mm and 450 mm sieves which operates with a three-dimensional sieving motion. It can be used for dry and wet sieving. The optimized electromagnetic drive technology allows for an amplitude up to 2.2 mm even with maximum loads up to 25 kg. This makes the AS 450 superior to all other known sieve shakers based on conventional electromagnetic or imbalance drives.
Cement Clinker, Chemicals, Coal, Coke, Construction Materials, Fillers, Minerals, Ores, Plastics, Sand, Soils, …
- Suitable for dry and wet sieving
- Excellent separation efficiency even with short sieving times
- Efficient electromagnetic drive
- 3-D throwing motion which ensures optimum use of the open sieve area and lets the sample move equally over the whole sieving surface
- CET Technology for controlled amplitude even with high loads (up to 25 kg)
- Up to 13 fractions in one sieving operation
- Free digital adjustment of all process parameters (time, amplitude or sieve acceleration, interval)
- Memory for up to 9 SOPs
- Mobile operation panel for comfortable handling
- Optional software EasySieve for control through RS232 serial interface, easy evaluation and documentation of results
- Fulfils all criteria for measuring equipment related to ISO 9001
- Easy operation (clamping), ergonomic design
- Dry and wet sieving in one model
CET technology provides a substantially higher energy input than the technology used in conventional sieve shakers. The AS 450 control achieves the highest amplitude even with maximum load which ensures optimum separation efficiency and high reproducibility.
The electromagnetic drive which lets the sieve stack vibrate continuously transfers its energy in a controlled way to the sieve plate, following the harmonic sinusoidal oscillation of alternating current.
The drive produces a 3D throwing motion that moves the product to be sieved equally over the whole sieving surface. The advantage: high stress capacity, extremely smooth operation and short sieving times with high separation efficiency.
|Applications:||Chemistry / Plastics, Construction Materials, Engineering / Electronics, Environment / Recycling, Geology / Metallurgy, Glass / Ceramics|
|Feed Material:||Powders, Bulk Materials, Suspensions|
|Measuring Range:||25 µm – 125 mm|
|Sieving Motion:||Throwing motion with angular momentum – 3D movement|
|Max. Batch / Feed Capacity:||Column 2 Value 5|
|Max. Number of Fractions:||13 / 9 (min. 3)|
|Max. Mass of Sieve Stack:||50 kg|
|Amplitude:||Digital, 0.2 – > 2.2 mm|
|Sieve Acceleration:||1 -> 7.1 g|
|Time Display:||Digital, 1 – 99 min|
|Interval Operation:||10 – 99 s|
|Suitable for Dry Sieving:||Yes|
|Suitable for Wet Sieving:||Yes|
|Suitable Sieve Diameters:||400 mm / 450 mm|
|Max. Height of Sieve Stack:||963 mm|
|Clamping Devices:||“Standard”, “Comfort”, Each for wet and dry sieving|
|Electrical Supply Data:||Different Voltages|
|W x H x D:||705 x 440 x 635 mm|
|Net Weight:||~ 220 kg|
Your Content Goes Here