A faultless and comparable analysis is closely linked to accurate sample handling. Only a sample representative of the initial material can provide meaningful analysis results. Rotary tube dividers ensure the representativeness of a sample and thus the reproducibility of the analysis.
The rotating tube divider PT 200 is the prerequisite for dust-free division and volume reduction of larger bulk samples. It is suitable for powdered or granular bulk materials. The slot width adjusts the ratio of the fractions and therefore the amount of sample.
cement clinker, chemicals, coffee, construction materials, fertilizers, fillers, flours, grains, metals powders, minerals, nuts, sand, seeds, soils, washing powder…
- Exact dividing, also of larger quantities
- Modular design
- Adjustable dividing ratio
- Extraction of 1 – 3 samples
- Quick-release sample outlets and easy fastening of bottom cone
- Batch and continous operation possible
- Speed-controlled rotating tube
- Direct digital connection for Vibratory Feeder DR 100
- Dividing process according to DIN 51701
The material to be divided passes through the feed hopper via the chute of the vibratory feeder into the rotating tube divider. The total material stream is distributed evenly at a constant speed (50 min-1) over the pitch circumference of the lower cone by the tube rotating within the upper cone. The interchangeable lower cones have one, two or three continuously adjustable sample slots. In the course of each rotation a separated quantity corresponding to the width of the slot is deposited in the sample collecting vessel. The rest passes into the reject container.