The new knife mill GRINDOMIX GM 300 is the ideal instrument for the grinding and homogenization of foodstuffs. It allows to process sample volumes up to 4.5 liters quickly with reproducibly.
With four sharp, robust blades and a powerful motor which can reach temporary peaks of 3 kW, it is ideal for homogenizing substances with a high water, oil or fat content as well as for grinding dry, soft and medium-hard products. The GRINDOMIX GM 300 meets and exceeds all special laboratory and analytical requirements and is a professional device superior to any commercial household mixer.
Candy, Cereals, Cereal Bars, Cheese, Cocoa Nibs, Coated Tablets, Deep-Frozen Products, Dietary Supplements, Dried and Fresh Fruit, Feed Pellets, Fish, Ham, Lettuce, Nuts, Meat…
- Efficient size reduction of up to 4,500 ml feed quantity due to a powerful 1.1 kW motor (peak power input >3 kW)
- Pre- and fine-grinding in one mill: cutting action in regular mode, grinding by impact in reverse mode, pre-grinding in interval mode
- All parts which come into contact with the sample material are autoclavable
- Perfect adaptation to application requirements by variable speed from 500 to 4000 min-1 with an increment of 100 min-1
- Optional gravitation lid for automatic reduction of the grinding chamber volume
- 10 SOPs can be stored
- Grinding jar in plastic and stainless steel available
Four sharp, robust blades rotate in the center of the grinding container. Depending on the rotational direction, size reduction is effected with the blunt side (preliminary size reduction) or the sharp side (fine grinding). The knifes are protected with a counterblade from damages by hard sample materials.
The knife is indirectly driven by a powerful motor of 1,1 kW which can reach temporary peaks of 3 kW. A pre-selectable speed which is maintained electronically ensures reproducible grinding results.
|Applications:||Size Reduction, Homogenization and Mixing|
|Field of Application:||Agriculture, Biology, Food, Medicine / Pharmaceuticals|
|Feed Material:||Soft, Medium-Hard, Elastic, Containing Water/ Fat / Oil, Dry, Fibrous|
|Size Reduction Principle:||Cutting|
|Material Feed Size:||~ 130 mm|
|Final Fineness:||< 300 µm|
|Batch Size / Feed Quantity:||With standard lid 4500 ml // With gravity lid 4000 ml|
|Grinding Chamber Volume:||5000 ml, reduction with gravity lid|
|Speed Setting:||Digital, 500 – 4000 min-1|
|Material of Grinding Tools:||Grinding Container: Autoclavable Plastic PC, Stainless Steel 1.4435// Blade: stainless steel 1.4034 // Holder for blade: PVDF // Sealings: EPDM, FKM|
|Setting of Grinding Time:||Digital, 5 s – 3 min|
|Drive:||3-phase asynchronous motor with frequency converter|
|Drive Power:||Continuously 1.1 kW, short term 3 kW|
|Electrical Supply Data:||Different voltages|
|Protection Code:||IP 20|
|W x H x D Closed:||440 mm x 340 mm x 440 mm|
|Net Weight:||~ 30 kg|